Re: [chrony-users] Chrony Server Not Listening

Surely there isn't going to be any more of an offset than 1 second.
I MIGHT use chrony fully at some point, but at the same time if
systemd were to integrate an ntp server, I would just use that
instead. Consider it some disorder (ocd?) where I like to minimize
packages used and consolidate everything. I like how systemd is
folding every common need into one package/source.
But we're getting a bit OT now.