Re: [chrony-users] Setting up Chrony with PPS

Miroslav,

After installing 2.3 the 1.24 files remain.

v2.3:
/usr/local/bin/chronyc
/usr/local/sbin/chronyd
looks for /etc/chrony.conf, but not installed

v1.24
/usr/bin/chronyc
/usr/sbin/chronyd
/etc/chrony/chrony.conf
/etc/chrony/chrony.keys

So is it correct to assume that I have to delete v1.24 chronyc and chronyd and move the v1.24 chrony.conf and chrony.keys files to /etc?

Will the boot up process recognize the new file locations?

In order to get PPS to work with ntp, I had to make the following changes and wondered whether chrony would need something similar?

1. To /boot/config.txt add dtoverlay=pps-gpio,gpiopin=4

2. To /etc/modules add pps-gpio

Deven