|Re: [chrony-users] Setting up Chrony with PPS|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-users] Setting up Chrony with PPS
- From: Deven Hickingbotham <devenh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:19:43 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pacbell.net; s=s2048; t=1455844767; bh=qnyi/lUKTDJlxL/ZRahXHKNtqzNerb/UJTgxvkOquOw=; h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VawdLakQlHF6mMDZQxJx/Nm+j7JhjCsLhH1UnNZ7gUHIv5FCZF9TMCXdo+S6w9kg1rLhs1+eW4wGAZ2+0OOd37vDyBGe76ZVc1JMYtHZETZW5b7ZURJz0V2aoOugFWfU7IQGAp+9kNr8Vco2MfXYyydhC+UV4JQZ2YhskpwdAV0rrkAPFB4UxKBGa9mdeii2Cojr+yjZfLoXMPja062X8Rot8EqJhoIxoCmTKacd2tbwH6CFNDjio7pBofC+/POcqGbz8FUBJ60bRAC8ohYOGRW14sphV2WO2nz6mwc8u5ABve/1m7rxa7U6Cl1AQU/ki95Lj6+3zmTY/dAcvUBCwA==
On 2/18/2016 4:06 PM, Bill Unruh wrote:
pi@gps ~ $ cat /sys/class/pps/pps0/assert
Yes, as should be, assuming that it was about 33 sec between the one
below, and then about 3 sec. However I am worried that you are getting
such differences in ms. What GPS
device are you using? Are you sure its PPS is working? Or is your computer
really that far off in its clock rate?
GPS is an Adafruit Ultimate GPS Hat on a Raspberry Pi 2 B. I have two
identical units and have had PPS working with ntp.
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.