Re: [chrony-dev] can chrony adjust H/W clock too ?

Well actually it is already in the docs. In the beginning of the docs it
explicitly states that one of the advantages of chrony over ntp is that it can
keep track of the rtc errors, and compensate for them. There are also various
rtc commands and files described.

Certainly rtc is NOT the primary purpose of chrony -- it is the disciplining
of the system clock. But the docs do point out that rtc is pretty important to
chrony.