Re: [chrony-dev] can chrony adjust H/W clock too ?

A followup note-- If you use hwclock while using chrony, chrony will get very
confused in its calculation of the rate of the rtc.(real time clock) since
there are these steps being imposed from outside. Now, you do not need to use
the chrony rtc control (get rid of the rtcfile directive in chrony.conf).
and that is probably best if you use hwclock as you do.