Re: [chrony-dev] 1.24 ready?

Actually I though we had discussed that the place for the configuration files
should be in a directory /etc/chrony, and the chrony.rtc and chrony.drift
should go into /var/lib/chrony/.

The default for chrony.conf is still /etc/chrony.conf, and the documentation
(chrony.texi) still refers to chrony.keys, chrony.drift and chrony.rtc as all going into /etc.

I am trying to figure out what the problem below is. I certainly get those error
messages below, but have no idea why I am getting them. certainly the ownership of the .tmp file is identical to the chrony.drift
file, and I am still getting all those error messages. I will do some more
digging.