Re: [chrony-dev] Re: Chrony files need rescuing

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:28:35AM -0700, Bill Unruh wrote:
I submitted a few bug changes to the Mandriva repostory, including the leap
second patch Lichvar posted last fall. I am being asked what the status if of
this patch, whether it is "official" and supported by upstream. My answer is
yes, but am just wondering whether are any objections. Since at pesent the
official maintainer is a bit open, exactly what is "official" is a bit up in
the air.

I'm not sure how the renaming of the git repository goes, but when
it's ready I'll push there everything (including the leap patch) from
my repository (http://fedorapeople.org/~mlichvar/chrony/chrony.git),
which should make it official. Unless there are any objections of
course.

There are few new patches including PPSAPI support, IPv6 and refclock
documentation update, FSF address update and copyrights update.

Yes-- I only included the leapsecond patch as it has been out for almost a
year now, (although there has not really been a test of it in most of that
time).

It would be good to get out a 1.24 now with all of the patches you have put
in. They are great.