Re: [chrony-dev] Re: Chrony files need rescuing

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:28:35AM -0700, Bill Unruh wrote:
> I submitted a few bug changes to the Mandriva repostory, including the leap
> second patch Lichvar posted last fall. I am being asked what the status if of
> this patch, whether it is "official" and supported by upstream. My answer is
> yes, but am just wondering whether are any objections. Since at pesent the
> official maintainer is a bit open, exactly what is "official" is a bit up in
> the air.

I'm not sure how the renaming of the git repository goes, but when
it's ready I'll push there everything (including the leap patch) from
my repository (http://fedorapeople.org/~mlichvar/chrony/chrony.git),
which should make it official. Unless there are any objections of
course.

There are few new patches including PPSAPI support, IPv6 and refclock
documentation update, FSF address update and copyrights update.