Re: [chrony-dev] Re: Chrony files need rescuing

I submitted a few bug changes to the Mandriva repostory, including the leap
second patch Lichvar posted last fall. I am being asked what the status if of
this patch, whether it is "official" and supported by upstream. My answer is
yes, but am just wondering whether are any objections. Since at pesent the
official maintainer is a bit open, exactly what is "official" is a bit up in
the air.
Bill