Re: [vhffs-dev] Progress status

hi,

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 03:03:56PM +0200, Sébastien Le Ray wrote:

> > - Panel navifation refactoring (avoid redirections)
>
> Still not finished (particularly on preferences pages)

Not critical for release ;)

> > And we decide to delay tags to vhffs 4.2 because this is time greedy
> > and not necessary.
>
> really ? I'm really really sad, you now how much i'd like to have this
> feature ! :p

So do I !

> >   - compile tuxshell or not
>
> not done, headache prone (since tuxshell shares headers with vhffsfs &
> autokill so we've to decide

So, separate them in two new directories ! ;-)

> >   - install tests or not
> Hem, IIRC they're not functional anymore since autotools migration

:-)

> It's not fine tuned: even if you choose not to install listengine, its
> robot will be installed (can be fixed easily).

All robots must be installed, because listengine and robots to
manage listengine objets may be on differents servers :)

> > - There is a problem with some files, autokill and vhffsfs can not be
> > considered as 'tools', we should move that elsewhere, but I don't
> > mind to create a vhffs-path for 2 files, any ideas ?
>
> nope but I'll think about this

So, the only simple way seems to create new separate folders ;)

> > - I must finish listengine improvements because some options available
> > in the panel are not working ;)
>
> YES INDEED !!

:-D

> I'll add Documentation documentation and documentation (I'm currently
> working on that).

Great !

> As a conclusion I'll say that it'll be *very* hard to release 4.1
> within one week...

Let's say... impossible ;). Anyway tuxfamily is not going to upgrade to
vhffs 4.1 this month, so a working vhffs 4.1 within one week is
unnecessary :)

Sylvain