Re: [graphic] Say Hello

http://virtualworlds.wikia.com/wiki/3d_models_list

This web site have a very interesting database.

Maybe we should start with this elements and yours from freegamearts.

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre