Re: [graphic] Say Hello

Wow you have a big experience in Graphic sure!

Nice to meet you.

Currently we have some models but we don't really know how animate it
and how but it in our 3D Engine (Ogre3D).

If you have some informations...

See you later.

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre