Re: [graphic] Say Hello

> SerpLord could you present you?

Hello, I am Seth Galbraith (aka "The Serpent Lord" - it's a long story.) I
live in the United States (near Seattle) and I have been developing and
promoting Free (as in Freedom) art and software for about 10 years.  I
have done a little bit of 3D modeling and animation for computer games,
but recently I've been doing mainly graphic design and programming for
websites.

> what's your competences?

I do 2D and 3D art and programming.  I mainly use Blender, The GIMP and
Inkscape (2D vector graphics.) I also draw sketches with mechanical pencil
on whatever paper is lying around :-)

> what are you doing?
> what interest you in this project?

I don't have very much time to contribute because I am starting
university. and I have several other projects going on.  I hope I can get
a feel for what the Time Breach project is doing and see if there is some
way that I can help directly or indirectly.

> I know that you have some link with: http://freegamearts.tuxfamily.org/
> can you tell me more ?

Free Game Arts is the project I started 10 years ago to encourage game
developers to share content. Our main site is basically a searchable
database. We also have a forum at
http://gameartsguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4 and we work closely with
the Virtual Worlds Wiki: http://virtualworlds.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I also have a few other projects at http://gameartsguild.com including an
open source role-playing game book (Mano a Mano) and Open Quartz (a GPL
first-person shooter based on the Quake Engine)

--
Seth "The Serpent Lord" Galbraith
http://www.squawkrpg.net/serplord

---