Re: [dev] [Game Engine] First Steps to learn ODE

A second Tutorial very interesting to use ODE.

This is a very good tutorial for use Open Dynamic Engine.

ODE use 3D Mesh and Quaternion so it can be easily used with Ogre and GOA.

http://gpwiki.org/index.php/ODE_Object_tutorial

--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--
President of
Wizzart
Open-Source Game-Development Association
web site: http://wizzart.org
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre CABROL PERALES
n:CABROL PERALES;Alexandre