[dev] [Game Engine] First Steps to learn ODE

Hi everybody,
i started to study ODE.

For that  i found a good tutorial (in french sorry) to do your first steps with ODE.

This example need Libs: Opengl, SDL, ODE.

I compiled it under gentoo amd64 after have compiled SDL and ODE.

I use Eclipse with CDT plugin like defined in Time Breach dev tool spec.

Tutorial (in french) http://www.developpez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183447

I join source i use for test. With configuration files for Eclipse project  (under linux).

If you have a x86 none 64 bits plateform please compile with makefile contain in debug folder.

Good Tests
--
Alexandre   Cabrol Perales
--