Re: [xmoto-translation] Translations updated, be carefull.

I am not saying I do not agree with Michael's translation.
It is just I saw his question

>> What's the sence of word "crappy":

and figured there is no need for me to look at his translation. :)

Vlad

nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

in fact, i see that there are 2 russians translators.
Both are in the list (Avova, can you confirm ?)
Avova does not agree with you about several translations. Can you discuss with
him about what and why ?
Avova, please send example please because it's complicated for me two received
two versions each time, and i don't know which one to validate.

Nicolas

Quoting âÒÉÎÞÕË íÉÈÁÉÌ <thecentury@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi! I've looked the link you've sent and discovered that in SVN there is
still not the last version of russian translation, that i've sent to you.
Please, update it by attached version)