Re: [xmoto-translation] Translations updated, be carefull.

in fact, i see that there are 2 russians translators.
Both are in the list (Avova, can you confirm ?)
Avova does not agree with you about several translations. Can you discuss with
him about what and why ?
Avova, please send example please because it's complicated for me two received
two versions each time, and i don't know which one to validate.

Nicolas

---