Re: [xmoto-translation] new xmoto-translation list

No, i propose to send here only mail that can interest all translators.
Translation should continue to be sent to me.
If anybody want to be removed of this list, just send me a mail.

ps : maximum, this time, your file coding is PERFECT. Thanks a lot for this translation.
538 translated messages, 10 fuzzy translations.
You have 10 fuzzy translations. What are fuzzy translations ? The fuzzy translations are automatic translations. There are generally not good ; example

#: src/LevelsText.h:27
#, fuzzy
msgid "on this computer."
msgstr "Kaikki (tällä tietokoneella)"

this text has been translated automatically ; i don't know finnish, however, to fix it, just modify the msgstr if that's not ok and remove the fuzzy line :

#: src/LevelsText.h:27
msgid "on this computer."
msgstr "tällä tietokoneella."
(i don't know if tällä tietokoneella means "on this computer." ;-( )

For information, the current stats :
ca.po: 470 translated messages, 8 fuzzy translations, 70 untranslated messages. de.po: 464 translated messages, 10 fuzzy translations, 74 untranslated messages. es.po: 470 translated messages, 8 fuzzy translations, 70 untranslated messages.
fi.po: 538 translated messages, 10 fuzzy translations.
fr.po: 471 translated messages, 77 untranslated messages.
no.po: 468 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations, 71 untranslated messages.
sk.po: 548 translated messages.

ok, i'm the fr translator, please don't blame me ;-)

Nicolas

max@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hey.
Do I have to send my updated translations there too?
(xmoto-translation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Well here's a updated file anyway.

Maximum