Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: Re: [xmoto-translation] Xmoto 0.3.0 soon...

Dnia Tue, 12 Jun 2007, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx naskrobal

> o drifted layers (imagine (sand)storm or rain (snow) effects in levels!)

IMO it schouldn't be a problem. Also I've done some experiments with
light and there is possibility to create only a spotlight around player,
or even create bike front lights and "night" mode where everything is
darkened and only blocks near player are visible.

> o several joypad (currently, joypack is available only for player 1)

What do you think about mouse support -- moving mouse left/right would
change player attitude and buttons will accelerate/break.

--
Janek Polak
WWW: http://www.icpnet.pl/~benetnash  GnuPG: 6A1E7B75