[xmoto-dev] svn for xmoto xmoto-edit svg2lvl

I want we use svn for xmoto, he has several improvements and it's easy to convert cvs 2 svn.
In fact, i already run cvs2svn to test and all works nicely.
I just need to be sure that nobody will commit on the cvs now,
then,
i will migrate once each subproject dev will have given it's ok :
(once you have answer yes, then you must nomore commit on the cvs)

svg2lvl, manu, tell me when i migrate.
xmoto xmoto-edit, neckelmann, keesj tell me when i migrate.

(migration time is short)

Moreover, i want to remove the sourceforge logo on the main page. Rasmus, please remove the link xmoto.sourceforget.net to my website.

Nicolas