|Re: [xmoto-dev] svn for xmoto xmoto-edit svg2lvl|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/xmoto-dev Archives
- To: xmoto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [xmoto-dev] svn for xmoto xmoto-edit svg2lvl
- From: "Rasmus Neckelmann" <neckelmann@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:36:18 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ENlfg+oULS1sAVg8YxSy6v85XSAd46LuWlhkC9/dNdB0iHGNfjB6OSMfy3hJFSJARNBra9d824+6iRMDQqWkqA8ZNU1YLdk26XurbIhGFine+38S26nybfsjLq/c2vf04Lq1e1IBx0RY4Zv+lVGwm7ffTUlYhDmhdbkTO5/GGUg=
On 1/13/07, Nicolas Adenis-Lamarre <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I want we use svn for xmoto, he has several improvements and it's easy
to convert cvs 2 svn.
In fact, i already run cvs2svn to test and all works nicely.
I just need to be sure that nobody will commit on the cvs now,
i will migrate once each subproject dev will have given it's ok :
(once you have answer yes, then you must nomore commit on the cvs)
svg2lvl, manu, tell me when i migrate.
xmoto xmoto-edit, neckelmann, keesj tell me when i migrate.
Just do it whenever you feel like it.
Do you want to abandon sourceforge altogether? If so, the project
should be removed from there, otherwise people will get confused.