Re: [xmoto-dev] overall performance improvements

Information is there :
http://www.ode.org/ode-latest-userguide.html#func_dWorldQuickStep

if my english is not too bad, i understand that it just changes the precision,
not the speed of the bike ; then, in my opinion (test are however required), an
option for slow computer (like the nokia) seems to be ok (i think i'll not
consider it as a cheat for highscores if the tests are concluant).

Moreover, keesj, you found that sound make the machine really slower too. I've
not checked the code (but as you said, it could be dependent of the sound
server). However, we should the information somewhere 'how to make xmoto faster
on slow machine', wiki of course, it exists, but i thought more to a global
option.

Nicolas