Re: [xmoto-dev] SDL-gfx renderer

This is the beginning of this part of the developpment ; however, as you
can see on the wiki, keesj proved that it is possible (a version of
xmoto managing only his lib has been done)

The aim is to be able to compile xmoto with only opengl, only sdlgfx or
both.
In case both are compiled with, an option should be nice to set one
renderer or an other.
The idea if not to developp an if else program, but 2 renderer classes
implementing an interface (ok, it's a bit more complicated.)
We have create a CVS branck yesterday the branch is called SDL_GFX_INCLUSION

As a start i have changed VApp so that it no longer
extends DrawLib. I have moved graphics initilisation code
to DrawLib. I think the idead is that Drawlib should not be game dependend.
and Vapp must be the engine performing the main loop and configuration etc

drawlib now initialized the screen and sutch

I don't know yet in what class  themes should belong

The big idear currently is of course to make it possible to replace
the current drawlib with a different one. That is why I had to change
the relation between VApp and Drawlib

The biggest problem I have encountered until now is that I had to make
the opengl extentions FNGLGENBUFFERSARBPROC glGenBuffersARB and such
pulic.
I don't know yet how this will evolve but I think it's a good time to
look at the code
to understand the changes that will be made later on

greetings.