Re: [xmoto-dev] Migration on tuxfamily done

Quoting Rasmus Neckelmann <neckelmann@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On 12/7/06, Nicolas Adenis-Lamarre <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > a line like
> > curl_setopt(p_curl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
> > could help.
>
> Okay, just add it.
heu i did it yesterday. Did you do that twice ?
He seems not to work better. However, xmoto.free.fr won't redirect anymore to
xmoto.tuxfamily.org, i have to check why tonight.

>  - Weird slowdowns. The game gets slower and slower while running and
> at the edges of the levels it gets really really slow sometimes.
can you give a level example ? i don't see that.

>  - Memory leaks. I'm not really sure if I fixed all of them.
hum ; i tried valgrind, but i found it very very slow. Then i finally don't use
it.

> So I'd prefer a "quick-fix" of 0.2.2 instead. How about renaming the
> current CVS version 0.2.4 and call the fixed 0.2.2 for 0.2.3?
> I haven't got any free time today, so unless it can wait for tomorrow,
> you'll have to do it.
as i said, the problem is not fixed for the moment.

there is still a problem on tuxfamily. It was fixed yesterday, but it seems that
the admin changed something today. When somebody upload a file, it doesn't get
the good permission (forbiden). I've contacted tuxfamily team.

Nicolas