Re: [xmoto-dev] Migration on tuxfamily done

On 12/8/06, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, just add it.
heu i did it yesterday. Did you do that twice ?

Nope haven't done it.

He seems not to work better. However, xmoto.free.fr won't redirect anymore to
xmoto.tuxfamily.org, i have to check why tonight.

Okay, how about just having a "if URL is *xmoto.free.fr* then replace
it with *xmoto.tuxfamily.org*" clause in the config.dat loading code?
It is ugly but it would work.

>  - Weird slowdowns. The game gets slower and slower while running and
> at the edges of the levels it gets really really slow sometimes.
can you give a level example ? i don't see that.

It's quite difficult to notice on fast computers, but it's noticable
with all levels on my slow laptop.
On my fast desktop one I can see it by running the game with the -fps
option. Far away from the edges of the level I get full 100 fps, but
when at an edge it drop to around 70-80 fps. (xmoto 0.2.2 and earlier
didn't have that problem).
It's both in -ugly and normal mode.

there is still a problem on tuxfamily. It was fixed yesterday, but it seems that
the admin changed something today. When somebody upload a file, it doesn't get
the good permission (forbiden). I've contacted tuxfamily team.

Okay.

--
Rasmus Neckelmann