Re: [xmoto-dev] Re: pre xmoto 0.2.3

On 12/19/06, Nicolas Adenis-Lamarre <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Rasmus Neckelmann a écrit :

> Well, I still think the scroll bars behave a bit too strange. But
> maybe that's just something i should ignore :)

is it better ? i can do better again, but this is a first step.

Can't test it from here

Note that there is currently no way to updated xmoto.bin without people
have to type F5 to refresh new levels if we want to add new levels in
the future. We must think to do it for the next version.
I think to add a lot of existing levels for the next version. However,
it requires two things : first, modify xmoto so that a file of a package
can be updated ;

Hmm, isn't that impossible on non-windows machines where the bin file
is read-only to users?

--
Rasmus Neckelmann