Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: Fwd: SDL_gfx changes

On 12/19/06, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
PS: Rasmus, always some pb for a 0.2.3 ? We can't be indefinitly blocked by this
pb ; xmoto 0.2.3 is not urgent, there is still some times, but i would like to
make it out before merging with SDL_GFX branch.

Well, I still think the scroll bars behave a bit too strange. But
maybe that's just something i should ignore :)

Maybe we're reay for 0.2.3 then?

It seems that favorites are
slow on slow machines (due to the fact i refresh all the list ; it's easy to
not refresh all, but just the favorite one and packages list one to fix it) ;
Rasmus, can you confirm ?

I haven't noticed it on my slow laptop... I guess it's okay.

What about the news of Diwann, any comments of anybody ?

Well, I talked with him about it a long time ago, and was pretty clear
about my opinion. (That is, there's really no reason to commercialize
any parts of xmoto).

--
Rasmus Neckelmann