From: JJL buggerone@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:29:33 +0100
To: wikiss-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wikiss-users] hot-to enable HTML

Hello,

2008/2/29, molinaro@xxxxxxxxxxx <molinaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>  but it can be HTML enabled via
>  a simple plug-in or few comand lines in the config file. Maybe can I do
>  something like that in Wikiss?
Yes, it's quite easy with a little plugin.
But, you have to be aware of the risks ! This can be an open door to
XSS attacks.
TigerWiki had such a feature, but I removed it to improve the security.

BTW, you'll find such a plugin attached. copy it to plugins dir. To
write an html page, add the %HTML% tag in it.
It can be improved by parsing the text and removing unwanted html tags.

If you want to mix html and wiki syntax in a same page, you'll need
another plugin.
It will have to :
* use a new syntax to delimit html
* parse $CONTENT and save html in formatBegin
* reinsert your saved html in the right places in formatEnd
Such a mechanism is already used for code insertion. See wikiss core for
that.

>  Sorry for my poor english, and very thanks for any help. ^_^
No problem, mine is poor too :)

Regards
JJL
--
http://kubuntu.free.fr/blog

________
Click to protect your business! Compare business insurance rates.
http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/Ioyw6kdblj51vsYO7tEqgJD5HfwGxD3VXy2iwdC1tK3KruZ3S8
lZrQ/
________

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

---
http://wikiss.tuxfamily.org