Re: [wesnothfr] Poursuite d'une traduction

Bonjour Ismael, and apologies for writing in English,

In the last week, the text for Liberty has changed Harper's gender. The
translation files haven't been updated yet (they won't be until 1.17.21
releases on September 19th). I hope this warning is in time to prevent
duplicate work.

https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/pull/7854

BR,
Steve