Re: [uruk] Trouble Installing 2.0, Beta 2 onto hard disk.

This message comes from a working instance of Uruk 2.0, Beta 2, on an old Asus 32-bit netbook.  Only issue, on here, seems to be the slowness of the machine.  My Thinkpad 11E is the one having all the installation issues.  The live system runs beautifully from USB.  I would like to get it going on the Thinkpad, and use my Thinkpenguin Wifi dongle.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt

XMPP:  dahunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx