[uruk] Trouble Installing 2.0, Beta 2 onto hard disk.

Hello!

When trying to install 2.0 Beta 2 onto a 'Thinkpad 11E, The installation process goes to 12% progress, in second stage. After about 60 minutes of sitting there, I get a message about the installer crashing, with no details on what happened. I wrote the live image using the image writing tool, found on the Beta 2; the Beta works on an old 32-bit notebook. On the newer Thinkpad, I'm using the 64. Thinking it may be a problem with one of the Trisquel repos, I updated the Trisquel sources list to use the US server; this does not change the behavior.

Thanks for amy help,

Dave   H.