Re: [uruk] Freedom problem

> Waqf license isn't against freedom zero! It just says that you shouldn't use it to cause harm to people, I don't see that to be against any freedom,

hay, What about the word " for any purpose "

Read it well
 "freedom 0 is the freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose"

> this scenario for instance: a man fools a woman into having sex while he records it, the man then uses Curlew to convert the video into a format that can > be uploaded to a cretin porn website, the woman hires a lawyer to kick his butt BIG TIME thanks to Waqf license:)
> please discuses further.respectfully

hay, This thing is covered using the governments of the world and not the Software License

The problem in this text

"The user may use the work for any good purpose and he may not use it to
harm others or violate the permissive principles of Islam ."
hay freedom 0 say " for any purpose "

and principles of Islam!!

hayy, All religions , parties have
this importit principle
the principle is
" you must follow me "
This means you have to be Muslim to use it.

rosa