Re: [uruk] Freedom problem

As stated in https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html "freedom 0 is the freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose"

Waqf license isn't against freedom zero! It just says that you shouldn't use it to cause harm to people, I don't see that to be against any freedom, take this scenario for instance: a man fools a woman into having sex while he records it, the man then uses Curlew to convert the video into a format that can be uploaded to a cretin porn website, the woman hires a lawyer to kick his butt BIG TIME thanks to Waqf license:)

please discuses further.
respectfully