[uruk] Freedom problem

hi all

when I find a bug, I crush it. If I don't find it, and you do, and don't tell me, it lives and we all lose.. I'm not a mind-reader. Or a Computer-reader. I'm not one of the X-Men.
i'm alimiracle

today we find  Freedom problem in uruk gnu/linux
THNX to Magic Banana for tel uruk project About this problem
Uruk GNU/Linux includes Curlew.  this app not free software because of the "do no evil" clause makes the freedom 0 incomplete.

in this time We don't have the repositories to send update to remove it
Please remove this app from your distributions
to make it 100% free
have fun and be free
ali miracle