[taste-users] DMT-ToolsAndManual-Linux-120222 Execution Requirements?

Hello,

I just downloaded your data modeling tools to try out.   The Python does not seem to execute and I suspect I have an earlier version on my machine.   What version of Python do you use to execute these tools and what other Python packages do I need installed?

Also I am running CentOS Linux and would like to execute asn1.exe – can you recommend where I can download a mono executable for running asn1.exe on my Linux.

Thanks for prompt reply,

Len

Leonard J. Reder

Jet Propulsion Laboratory