From: julien.delange@xxxxxxx
To: taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 15/02/2012 10:56
Subject: Re: [taste-users] new GUIs
Sent by: Listengine <listengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is awesome ! I think making a video of this new feature will be really nice and we could put it on the website, what do you think ?

From: Maxime.Perrotin@xxxxxxx
To: TASTE Bug Tracker <taste-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, taste-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Andreas.Jung@xxxxxxx, david.seelbinder@xxxxxxx
Date: 15/02/2012 10:00
Subject: [taste-users] new GUIs
Sent by: Listengine <listengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I have worked a bit these past days in creating a new ASN.1 Value Editor, that allows to create ASN.1 variables with a tabular interface.

To make use of it, I decided to revisit the automatic generation of GUIs that Thanassis originally made some 4 years ago. I took the opportunity to make use of new libraries that we developed in the scope of PeekPoke and the Python backends, in order to make it more attractive.

See the screenshot below for a glimpse of it.

All TM/TC Windows are "dockable" widgets, that can be moved around, grouped as tabs, taken out of the window, or closed. Plots (streaming) and accessible directly from the interface and it is now possible to plot several curves on one diagram.

Speedometers are also integrated :-)

This all works and communicate with TASTE binaries!

Before releasing it in the VM, I will add a few additional functionalities. Just take this as a preview :-)

Hope you like it....

Maxime

ESA - European Space Agency

Maxime Perrotin

Proba 3 - Proba V Software Engineer
System, Software and Technology Department

ESTEC

Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands

maxime.perrotin@xxxxxxx | www.esa.int
T +31 71 565 4923 | F +31 71 565 5420

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.