Re: [SliTaz] VDI?

Okay @Daryl, I can't find the option to create an efi entry in the boot section. Secure boot is off, fast BIOS is disabled. The only options provided at the boot section in the BIOS/UEFI are boot entry 1 and 2, which provides three options for each. Windows, the USB, and disabled. Additionally, I am clueless as to where legacy boot can be found. There is achi, but it apparently just for windows (XP-10). And there is an option to choose UEFI OS, or CSM OS, or both of them.