[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SliTaz] VDI?
- From: Daryl Kuchay <daryl.kuchay@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 19:05:26 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1589670327; bh=oVAjwsj6Acq2QohLAxSrZQG8ftcNIe4HSMCn1OtRPbI=; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To; b=hk/PYYKCruRf+3MHABqpkoFhCf4z11nvidTnSzfhSy1fBy6ATOTi03zd8PQBpGG/n XD5sl+8kyD2ermmMyla2uVkUu0K9kK+w2vqkKJz0HJX/crgz+ajaEjFi4Nx7lVgh+V qaQqSmjJiJIPT9i0H8mBXYaVQoaE6PMl/owQYxxFWzG8CEu24IN4VxP9GTI+73qkwg L7Xruz7TP9LC0/NYCXMNLkryiV9JnRC8OebNSeiFfhHFTRJHiGrIrAs7RAqBWZ46oK lQJrmuA23GN7261ai3mIwycdWVKkniOSLfEJEg4ALYP/zxq1sHfbMSmWf05LXz5D0N 0rLG9fMq3Tibg==
|If your usb shows up in the bios boot order section move it to the top of the order so that it gets hit first. Exit and see if it boots to Slitaz. |
Sent from my iPhone
On May 16, 2020, at 6:34 PM, Phoenix Soul <phoenixlight101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay @Daryl, I can't find the option to create an efi entry in the boot section. Secure boot is off, fast BIOS is disabled. The only options provided at the boot section in the BIOS/UEFI are boot entry 1 and 2, which provides three options for each. Windows, the USB, and disabled. Additionally, I am clueless as to where legacy boot can be found. There is achi, but it apparently just for windows (XP-10). And there is an option to choose UEFI OS, or CSM OS, or both of them.