[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SliTaz] VDI?
- From: Phoenix Soul <phoenixlight101@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 17:10:24 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Be7cpviyv4anBV8pS3LFq4nyXGgysRY5f18Wgo9IX9I=; b=JmhqTgFVirHv57dH8JnH4/LQFYvYtYxSS0CqqfPHL1smDgy0VwzGAjlJVWVkl7Tl6v h3QupVfZ2jDI4jTrV+635WO2t/fSnvkkbGpsEGcJZFLTd60hv2sUioZW/3Cid2g9AQ8p h9ai7FzXUC1fUA1uQ8G5JZT9e288yPQ8ehQGycJzzpWspsVGCxTSgOvyzcbzsB2VG63S lkc0FLo5s08LWdTYzIHgVhRum7XF+VAomVNoU5UH7YtzmlC9ZxyMy6b9GbXe/ZTht81D YShfv/x78LM8Q5Jc5LrPUidC/aaoJUN1wVdJrijZVYYUItlEaviYA7xewAR8iZIxvK3V wCEA==
Samsung Win 8.1 Notebook 700T
Gottcha, again... Im late to the list. May I ask the model of your computer? I think I know a way to get this to work. I just want to use your computer as example. AKA Get instructions correct.
Sent from my iPad
I wish to boot up with USB. Basically you plug in USB, change BIOS, boot from USB. I have followed instructions provided in the slitaz exe. But the exe will not detect the USB. I know I can't burn the latest version of slitaz, as said in docs. But the darn exe will not find my 4GB USB2.0!