Re: @kultex - Testing iso with kernel 3.2.50

Hi Ceel -

sorry I was thinking about to give you instructions, but it
was already to late...

about chipset - System -> System Information -> Processor whats written
there

and about the driver...

please lets just test the pure iso, without using tazx and installing
the intel driver - I have uploaded a new iso where I included
libdrm-intel

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92249974/slitaz-test-3.2.50-04092013.iso

so please boot this iso and test if something changes

if not - please log in as tux -> slim -> startx and look
in /var/log/Xorg.0.log if the fbdev driver is used

you see this around line 120 - it unloads either vesa or fbdev - it
should unload vesa and use fbdev

and please nothing else than this.....

Thomas