Re: How do i enable network ( eth0 support) on virtualbox?

sorry, but this I dont know exactly, because I dont use a swap, because
SliTaz is so small.....

swapon is done by /etc/init.d/system.sh

# Activate an eventual swap file or partition
if [ "$(blkid | grep 'TYPE="swap"')" ]; then
	for swd in $(blkid | sed '/TYPE="swap"/!d;s/:.*//'); do
		if ! grep -q "$swd	" /etc/fstab; then
			echo "Swap memory detected on: $swd"
		cat >> /etc/fstab <<EOT
$swd	swap	swap	defaults	0 0
EOT
		fi
	done
fi
if grep -q swap /etc/fstab; then
	echo -n "Activating swap memory..."
	swapon -a && status
fi

so I think you should do swapoff and delete the swap entry in fstab
before running tazlito

Thomas