Re: @kultex - Testing iso with kernel 3.2.50

Install openbox, available in the official repositories. After installation, you should copy the default configuration files rc.xmlmenu.xmlautostart, and environment to ~/.config/openbox:

Note: Do this as a regular user, not as root.
$ mkdir -p ~/.config/openbox
$ cp /etc/xdg/openbox/{rc.xml,menu.xml,autostart,environment} ~/.config/openbox