Re: Polish language in SliTaz - translations

So there is update version of TazPanel: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/TazPanel/pl_PL.po
I am using Poedit, and poedit when i updated .po with new POT commented with # all old not used translations strings, and i wondering its a good idea to remove they ? Meybe be better if they stay commented and when something again will change in .pot poedit will auto use these old not used translations ?
Ofcorse .mo created from that .po file don't have that commented translations strings.
And there is a another point of view. Now .mo files from this translation .po are not compatible with Slitaz 4.0
I see that you added also a polish "prular" strings to .po, so i will be adding it on every translated file, not only when there are needed by poedit.

So TazPanel old "Package" part was moved to TazPkg - and there is a big question - .pot files prom i18n are now also updated ready to translate ?? I have now more than half of it translated....

Meantime therea are links to more translations:

SliTaz Base Files: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Base-Files/pl_PL.po
pkgs.slitaz.org: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/pkgs.slitaz.org/pl_PL.po
SliTaz Pizza: http://pyrczak.pl/slitaz/pl/SliTaz-Pizza/pl_PL.po
SliTaz Tools: