Re: Slitaz version 5.0 blockers

Guys,

I'm stuck at creating the setup using the rolling version. First I faced the following -
http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/problem-installing-slitaz-rolling-version

Tried the manual installation -
http://doc.slitaz.org/en:handbook:installation

and got stuck at what I would describe as single mode boot. My settings and entries in for grub are correct but the rootfs is not loaded from the disk.

Can someone help me boot the rolling version?

Regards,

Arun

http://oldpapyrus.wordpress.com/