Re: Slitaz version 5.0 blockers

Hi Tom,

as per the response of my earlier mail in the other thread, I have prepared the build system in slitaz 4 but when I download the kernel sources using script, it downloads for 2.6 kernel and not for 3.2. I understand that is because of the slitaz 4's kernel is 2.6. Also I tried to install rolling version but did not have enough success. I am ending up in single mode shell. Is there a way to work on this issue using slitaz 4?