Development: bazaar support in Cookutils. Need help

Two days ago I've added bazaar support to our Cookutils. I need it to cook some packages with sources in Launchpad.

I've tested Cook on my local wok, and it works as expected. So, I've pushed changes to Cookutils repo, and recook Cookutils package.
Now I need it to be installed on cook.slitaz.org, then I can move forth.
One problem: new Cookutils not auto installed like other packages from toolchain, and it need to be installed manually. Please, developers, who can do it.

Some technical background info.

Cookutils changeset: http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/0e5af63ef050

I not deep in bazaar docs and specs, my main goal is only to get sources. So, maybe my code is not elegant.
As I can see, bzr have no version tags (as we have in Hg), we can fetch only specified revision (-r parameter) or tip if no revision given. I decided to save source tarball always in format repo_name-revision.bz2(or lzma). If name of source tarball will be only repo_name.bz2 then we will can't recook newer versions, because Cook will always find tarball in src with same name.

So we need to specify revision in BRANCH variable. If we don't know it, then we can omit it - Cook asks for latest revision from downloaded repo, but it can't do changes in receipt (by design). It only warns.

Examples of using bzr in receipts: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok-undigest/rev/23fd8efda6fd (scroll down to 3th and 5th diffs).