[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: forum + web are down
- From: Christian Mesh <meshca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 09:14:18 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=8STK+P2JdHu7CYDhFa3Vzwk5UchMK0/o6Z3DqIa3gZU=; b=IuYok6Hqa72sqdP4nWXy6NergXzp/8apLd+l98L2euFL9YsSvRHrWK2jAeEFcJaHct ZFFsSLklYuPDITAvKBGtSAs6buNoRYrzQl2NkX3iQu1nr+et15ReP/BzDC2s/Rw3YjBU VFAdNszvGd+1ly718UD3+bYfqmAsk9HSMmT5WUHZgj8e8uqF7YaMLhGChd63tfiK1Omz U21YYZYHNmkrq2cgoinW3GwhS0Og/VmV4kROMeR9U82hT65UEKdP+aRFSErLO+8S3LOK iTvwiSeTD7KMDmWkRdGQhOlPtV7u7WRHJ6/Dq3v4rrsL+GemmM2SQ/yEhBm/vVESv2m3 llWg==
If someone has access to backups and the dns entry, I can provide a vm for the main website.
On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:54 AM, mansour <mansour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
still does not work for me
Google Chrome could not connect to www.slitaz.org
On 3/3/2013 10:49 AM, tom wrote:
www.slitaz.org seems to be ok, but very slow, so sometimes the browser
gives up, before it is shown...