Re: Anarchism: tell me more (was RE: Nimrod)

i am anarchist from argentina, in south america we have a line that is anarco-especifismo than the anarchys participait in bigger organizations like piqueteros or workers cindicates, if that organization use the moral and criteria of the anarchyst. We participait in asambleas that ar more than 200 people. And it is posible.

About the violence of the anarchist movement, the system is violence, here in argentina and in most part of south-america killing people is normal political of the state.

Im sorry for my english..

I use slitaz for a popular-library