Re: Anarchism: tell me more (was RE: Nimrod)

SliTaz stands for Simple Light Incredible Temporary Autonomous
Zone.

Most people have a bad idea about what Anarchy is for because
governments and governing bodies don't like it. Why? Because the whole
idea of Anarchy exclude the need for them.

In an Anarchy each individual is responsible for and governs themselves.
Sounds like it's every man for themselves, doesn't it? Not really. One
person can only do so much which means he needs to turn to somebody
else in his community to trade his knowledge or resources for those
knowledge or resources he lacks. This means knowledge and resources are
freely passed on and shared amongst a community to allow each
individual to survive and retain their anarchistic freedom.

Starting to sound familiar? That's kind of what we have with SliTaz.
We're a community of passionate individuals that solve our own problems
(we govern ourselves) and we then share this knowledge and sourcecode
openly with other members of the community. This is actually a pretty
good example working Anarchy.

From what Guilbault Frederic told me, he's studying and actually
studying autonomous communities - online and in life.

It's something that's interesting and with the existence of it in the
Internet is proof that it could work. It also proves that governments
will try their best to control it.