Re: Anarchism: tell me more (was RE: Nimrod)

Anarchists caused considerable trouble during the 19TH century.  An Italian anarchist assassinated "Sissy", Empress of Austria Queen of Hungary.  A Serbian anarchist later assassinated the Archduke and Duchess of Austria, heir to the Austrian and Hungarian thrones and this started World War 1.  This happened while the Duke and Duchess were visiting Bosnia.  I think two American Presidents were assassinated by anarchists as well.  I always thought slitaz was French for "spider".